How We Boosted ROI with Quirky Facebook Ads
The client wanted to advertise successfully on both Facebook and Google AdWords. However, they didn’t have a dedicated or experienced resource to handle this part of the business. This made it difficult to define a good strategy, set the right KPIs, and accurately track results. So while their ROI on AdWords and Facebook was already strong, it was a challenge for them to drive it higher.
We took over the client’s search marketing, optimising campaigns (including AdWords, a Google Shopping campaign, and display remarketing). For social, we designed quirky ads for the client’s campaigns, as well as setting up dynamic product ads and carousel images on Facebook. By using these tactics, we saw high performance and increasing sales at a low cost.
- 6 months on the account
- 121% increase in revenue via AdWords
- 915% ROI on Facebook
- 70-75% below CPA target on Facebook*
*This means we were paying 70-75% less per acquisition than planned, so our client saw great returns from a smaller-than-expected cost.
We saw phenomenal results over 6 months using these tactics:
- Search Marketing: We ran AdWords, Google Shopping campaigns, and display remarketing.
- Facebook Advertising: We ran targeted and custom-designed campaigns on Facebook, including carousel images and dynamic product ads.
- Design: We developed several cute and quirky design assets, which played a key role in the success of the display and Facebook campaigns.