How We Turbocharged Organic Traffic for Inside Gold Coast
Inside Gold Coast approached Search Factory with a completely new brand and website, with the sole aim of growing their organic traffic base quickly.
Unfortunately, upon launching the website, it wasn’t gaining the traction they had hoped for.
Having already built up an existing user base for their old brand / old website, there was some confusion as to why this newer, better-looking site was not seeing any growth.
Hearing that they’d recently migrated an old site, Search Factory ran an analysis on how this migration was handled and determined that this process had not been followed properly in order to transfer any existing SEO authority.
Over the next 12 months, Search Factory worked closely with the client and their developer to make tactical improvements to the site. The infrastructure, content, keyword targeting, categorisation, internal linking practices and audience engagement methods were examined and optimised.
- 1 year, 11 months on the account
- 79% increase in organic traffic after 1 month
- 61% increase in organic traffic after 6 months
- 377% increase in organic traffic from the 6th month to the 18th month
What this meant for Inside Gold Coast:
- They were able to launch a clothing brand – The client is now one of the leading websites in their space and they’ve had hundreds of Gold Coast businesses register for their directory. They have even been able to launch a clothing brand off the back of this success.
- New revenue streams – They will soon launch their new website and deploy in-site advertising, so they can open up a completely new revenue stream based off their user base.
Or get in touch to see how we can achieve similar results for your business.