The Search Factory Program: We’ll be offering $5,000 to somebody studying a business-related degree to help them enhance their learning.
At Search Factory, we like to drive things forward: traffic, conversion rates, remote-controlled cars, and – most relevantly – the performance marketing industry of Australia. One way we can do this is to find the most innovative business students out there and support them in their education.
- Identify students who are passionate about business.
- Help a selected student with their academic costs via a $5,000 scholarship.
One student will receive $5,000 to go towards their academic costs in 2018.
You must be:
- 18 years or older
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- An undergraduate student in a business or communications field
- Entering at least your 2nd year of study in 2018.
When can I apply?
Applications will open on 1st June 2018 and close on 1st December 2018.
How can I apply?
Send us the following details via the contact form on this page:
- Your name
- Where you’re studying
- Your degree/field of study
- What year you began studying your degree
- Your phone number and email address
- A response to the below question
Digital marketing is a complicated, multi-layered field. How can a business owner or digital marketing manager determine where to allocate their budget? What factors should they consider when weighing up their investment options (e.g. deciding between SEO, paid media, content, design and social)? Is it better to stretch and tick all the boxes, or to prioritise and master just a couple of channels? Discuss.
Please email your response, as well as the aove information to email@example.com